Wednesday, December 24, 2008

XMas Party at LohYiQing House...

It WAS kinda boring.. no friends here.. all girl..zzz... anyway i do enjoy the party.. especially.. when L.KahWei N L.MeiYee BBQ the...sotong..? haiz.. i cant tell what are them doing...=.= Not bad de chicken wing becum indian..(like LYQ mom said)... =.=... L.Kw n L.My Keep eating the sotong.. Im VERY sure.. == coz LYQ mom said "Sotong today very LAKU~" Am I Right..? L.KahWei? Wahahhaa...Played Dota at there aso...(his bro had dota XD) gt Counter.. sienz ler... 10pm went back home....

After back home.. My LONG LONG TIME no SMS me de DOTa SIFU(Tan Jiat Foong=Elephant) sms me.."Hi, How R U"... I was so happy i sms him back.."No Good.. I want Play dota wif u all again!" Guess What he Sms.. back?? Comments Plz...

3 comments:

  1. bastard.. im not bastard.. im pig.. wahahahah

    ReplyDelete
  2. better than me lor..
    cannot go!!
    But going to PEnang is better lor..
    wakaka

    ReplyDelete
  3. wat he said?"I'm too buzy kao-ing lui?"

    ReplyDelete